*PAINTBALL & AIRSOFT FIELD & PROSHOP *MILITARY SURPLUS *GUNS & AMMO
*SURVIVAL, CAMPING & TACTICAL SUPPLIES *TAXIDERMY
*MOTORCYCLE HELMETS & LEATHERS
*CNY FIREARMS TRAINING
5017 US Route 11
Your local VALKEN ,TIPPMANN & RAP4 PAINTBALL products dealer
FEB. 2014 Hours:
Saturdays 11am - 5pm
Sunday *We are open by reservation only.
You must have at least 10 players
and set up your reservation at least 24 Hours in advance.
Call us to set it up 607-216-8577
Pro Shop is open: Sat. 11am to 5pm
Creekside Military Surplus
*Clothing *Boots *BDUs *Camo gear* Jackets* Backpacks and More!
*Metal Detectors by Garrett, Bounty Hunter and Fisher!
Creekside Paintball & Airsoft Pro Shop
*HPA Air & CO2 Fills *Paintballs *Jerseys & Pants *Tanks & Hoppers
*Marker Accessories & Upgrades *Tactical Vests *Pod Belts
*Airsoft Rifles and Pistols *Airsoft Ammo and Gear
WE BUY USED FIREARMS
*New and Used Guns *Ammo *Gun Accessories
*Shooting Supplies *Targets *FFL Transfers
*Featuring Taxidermy by "Four Seasons Taxidermy"
WE OFFER THE NRA 10 HOUR PISTOL CLASS REQUIRED FOR
CORTLAND AND OTHER COUNTIES PISTOL PERMITS
*Our class is now approved for Chenango County
The next class will be March 18 & 20. 6pm at CREEKSIDE SPORTS
You can sign up online by going to www.nrainstructors.org
If you have several people and want to set up a class, Please give me a call 607-216-8577
Creekside Survival Supplies
Be prepared for any emergency, disaster or the apocalypse!
We sell preparedness gear & supplies:
*Emergency food supplies *First aid kits *Survival tools
*"Bug out bags" & "Get home bags" *Survival books * and more!
We plan to also host preparedness seminars in the near future
"It is far better to have a plan and be prepared if nothing ever happens,
than to be caught off guard and unprepared in time of disaster"
Family Fun! Paintball Birthday Parties!
Company Outings, Team Building Events!
Bachelor & Bachelorette Parties! Fund Raisers,
School & Church Groups, Family Reunions
We can provide you with a place for your whole event, complete with tent, tables, bbq grill,
even food catering, from hot dogs to barbeque to pizza!
Add a bounce house for the kids!
We offer both CO2 and HPA tank fills.
We also fill Scuba Tanks.
Taylor - our new girl on staff
Check us out on FACEBOOK - Click here
All players must have Release Form/Waiver on file.
Scroll down to download one.
Give us a call for more info or to make reservations 607-216-8577
Click here to see Field Schedule
Click here for Waiver
Click here to get a look at the Proshop
Click here for our Photo Page
Click here for a video from our field
Click here for our online store
We sell Airsoft Guns & Supplies!
We allow airsoft play on any open field day or by reservation on other days.
Our rates are $10.00 per person.
Bring your own airsoft gun...we do not rent them at this time.
Airsoft and Paintball players must rotate field use if both are present.
(Minors must have Release Waiver signed by Parent/Legal Guardian. You can download one from this website)
We have Cold Drinks, Hot Dogs, Chips, and More!
Winter Open Field Hours
Saturday 11am - 5pm
Sunday by appointment (You must make reservation at least 24 hrs. in advance and have at least 10 players)
Earlier and later times and other days are available by request.
(Open Field times are subject to Closed Field Parties, so check the Field Schedule)
Field Fee $10.00 per person (includes all day co2 or hpa)
Equipment rental $2.50 (gun, mask & tank)
Buy a Season Field Pass $125. Good from Jan. 1st to Dec. 31st
Season Passes are valid for Open Field only, they are not valid for Closed Field parties
Prices do not include Paintballs
Paintballs MUST be purchased here - field paint only.
(Your group has the field exclusively, no outside players for 3 hours)
Minimum 10 Players
Availability for Closed (private) Field
Thursdays 2pm to 5pm
Fridays 12pm to 7pm
Saturdays 9am to Noon
Sundays 9am to 5pm
(We no longer book Saturday afternoon private parties)
Reservations & $50.00 deposit required
$15.00 per person all ages. Includes rentals and tank fills.
Does not include Paintballs.
Field paint only - you must purchase paintballs here.
There is no discount for bringing your own gear and players must use our CO2 tanks.
Box of 2000 Infinity paintballs - $48.00 ($12.00 per bag of 500)
Box of 2000 Fate paintballs - $52.00 ($13.00 per bag of 500)
Box of 2000 Graffiti Paintballs - $56.00
Individual CO2 tank fills:
12 - 16oz. $3.00
HPA (high pressure air) Fills
$1.00 per thousand - ie. 3000 psi paintball tank is $3.00
Scuba Tank Fills are $5.00
WE ARE A DEALER FOR VALKEN PAINTBALL !
*TWO DAY DELIVERY ON MOST ITEMS
*MARKERS *APPAREL *ACCESSORIES *GEAR
Now In Stock!
All players must read and agree to follow all player safety
rules, field safety guidelines, and sign the waiver of liability and hold
harmless agreement prior to participating in any paintball activities without
exception. Any violation of the safety rules will result in mandatory ejection
from the field and/ or premises.
1. SAFETY GOGGLES must be worn by anyone in the playing field and target range at all times. Only Goggles specifically approved for paintball that provide full face and ear protection are allowed. Modifications are strictly prohibited.
2. NO SHOOTING in any areas other than the designated playing field and/or target range.
No shooting into or out of the registration area, neutral zones or parking area. Markers may only be discharges on the active field of play or target range. NO SHOOTING OUTSIDE OF THE NETTED PLAYING FIELD! If you are caught shooting outside of the nets, you are done for the day.
3. JUDGES DECISIONS ARE FINAL and players or spectators will not be allowed to argue with the Referees under any circumstances.
4. BARREL BLOCKING DEVICES must be in at all times anywhere on the property other than the designated playing field and target range. Barrel blocking devices must be specifically designed and manufactured for paintball markers.
5. NO BLIND SHOOTING
6. NO SHOOTING at wildlife, airplanes, automobiles, etc.
7. NO CLIMBING of trees, vehicles, or any structure 4' or higher.
8. NO PHYSICAL CONTACT
9. NO CONSTRUCTION OF BOOBY TRAPS
10. NO ALCOHOL OR ILLEGAL DRUGS are allowed on the premises. Anyone engaging in these activities or who is impaired will be ejected from the field. Repeat violators will be banned from the facility permanently.
11. NO VERBAL ABUSE profanity, name-calling, or slurs against anyone's race, religion, or family members and friends will be tolerated.
12. NO SMOKING
13. NO UNAUTHORIZED EQUIPMENT or potentially dangerous gear is allowed. All firearms, knives, machetes, paint mines, etc. are prohibited. The field operator must approve all equipment allowed on the premises.
14. MODIFICATIONS ARE PROHIBITED Players are not allowed to modify safety goggles, rental markers, bunkers, or any property on the premises.
15. SPECTATORS are required to wear safety goggles unless they remain a minimum of five feet behind the safety netting at all times. No exceptions.
16. NO SHOOTING AT OPPONENTS CLOSER THAN 20 FEET.
17. STAY WITHIN THE FIELD BOUNDARIES Do not climb the railroad embankment and stay out of the junkyard next door. Anyone caught going onto these properties will be kicked out for the day.
18. NO SHOOTING HOLES IN THE NETS. This will get you banned for the season!
19. FIELD PAINT ONLY. Paintballs must be purchased here, you
are not allowed to bring paint in.
All players must sign a waiver and release of liability and read and agree to all Field Rules.
Paintball marker field speed is limited to 285 feet per second
and 10.5 balls per second.
Players must be at least 18 years of age or have parental consent
Please Print out a Waiver below.
Click here for Waiver
"Durk" our Greenskeeper
Protect your rights...Join the NRA Today! (Click on NRA Logo)
AMERICAN PATRIOT 1789
like us on On Facebook